...enjoying foods and drinks of life.

...enjoying foods and drinks of life.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

From Bintulu To Niah Cave with Chia CoCo, Atie, Dillut, Inut and Cahya.

We went there a few months ago, but something moves me to publish our journey today.
The gang went there on 7th of August 2010. It was not a planned trip as people may think.
Its a three some reason: to release our tensions from our hard day work, to spend a memorable fun weekend and just a little reunion for the six of us.

We are ex-collegemate and some of us are known for their crazyness. Me?...I'm just doing my who-sticks-to-one-plan part. The mastermind in this trip was..em...i don't quite remember. I picturize multiple faces. Hehe...but anyway we've had our blastful weekend. So, never mind who throws the idea right guys?...

Inut and I went there by bus from Miri to Bintulu. Chia drove all the way from Seratok. He didn't even know I was coming there too. And Atie, Dilla, and Cahya waited there in Bintulu. Its a crazy meeting. Haha...
Remember how Chia stroll his car without the lights on..in the night...and he thought everyone were eyeing for his white shiny new Vios...hoho...hillarious...



Going to Niah's Cave was crazy. Not because it was a cave but because Niah is near my present school aka home. HAHAHA...
Imagine I went from Miri to Bintulu then to Miri again (for Gua Niah) then back to Bintulu again that evening then Back to Miri again on Sunday morning...all in that three days Two nights weekend. Gilaa....
But it was such a fun.

Us at the Niah exhibition house. We went there to rent flash lights.
Lihat kasut getah kami...
Baru beli...khas untuk masuk gua..haharr...


Funny signboard on the way to the Cave. No 'I Love You' here okay...


Yeah...sempat pose maut tu..hahahaha


I know. I know..I'm such a drama queen....anyway 4km walks to Gua Niah. Penat Ooo...

A suppose-to-be traditional house built from centuries ago. Rebuilt.

Stairs. Stairs. Stairs.

It was pitch dark inside the cave. See nothing but smells everything.

Yezza...sempat makan durian lepas kuar dari Gua...ho ho ho...

Minum air dari kulit durian boleh hilangkan bau durian??..ask chia...hehe

Kena seberang sungai. Ingatkan naik bot nak jalan jauh...
Rupanya seberang sungai saja...keciwa..haha


Tugu Taman Negara Niah..

Our fun was not finished yet. At night we went to the Fun Fair. It's true coincidence that the Fair was held on that weekend too. How Lucky..

Ni la muka2 pnat nih..pas dari Niah tros main fun fair....hahaks...best2...

Terai main dart...kagum orang sekeliling taw tngok pompuan buang dart...hahaa
tp x menang pun...cais...


After Fun Fair we went for an hour of karaoke session. Its just the four of us. And there I was, sings my heart out. As usual, I don't care if I sing terrible or acts carazee. As long As I am PUASS..haha...
Dilla, Cahya and Chia were shy2 at first but they too gave their all out after they saw me menjerit sakan macam buat konsert...
Hujung2 semua orang pun buat konsert...hahaha..

Then it was a heartbreaking morning on that Sunday morning...
Everyone had to go back to where they belong...Me and Inut almost missed our flight.
But anyway everyone got back safely to their own nest P1 and P2 school...it was a two days week end, but felt like a week...
Had Fun, and we will do it again for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment