...enjoying foods and drinks of life.

...enjoying foods and drinks of life.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tell me your secret...

It's 10 minutes to midnight...
Just wants to write something to show how thankful I am.
For a family. For friends. For love.




I am just a little person in your lives.
I hope my care is always what you need.
I need you to need me.



Maybe, I have to be the best to get your attention.
But no, I won't do that.
I'll just be, and do, what I want.
Maybe then, you'll see you love me for that and not the perfect person you want me to be.




Even when I made a wrong choice.
Believe the wrong person.
Hope for empty promises.
I will do all these.
Not to prove you wrong.
But to show that I am someone.
And, yes, to see whether I am the one you really love.
To accept even the crippled me.




And when I see all that, there's nothing more I could ask.
THANK YOU GOD.
FOR THE LOVE SO REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment