...enjoying foods and drinks of life.

...enjoying foods and drinks of life.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Love is Greedy.


I pray..I pray...
that there will be some way for me to have my wishes to come true...
I see the highest, widest, and thickest wall in front of me...
I just wish there will be the MOST ALMIGHTY hand to tear this wall..

Fight,
defend...
I haven't done all that. Cause there's no gut.
Not a gut to defeat. But to hurt.
No gut to hurt.
Time is my guide right now.
because Time sees everything when humans cannot...

I love him.
But love is not enough.
I want to be with him every second...
But everyone is against us.
Even the World is against us.
just what we should do?...
sometimes I get tired of just saying I Love You everyday
but never can share even the most ordinary day of his life...
I hate when I have to choose between my Loved Ones.
I want them all to myself.
Am I too greedy for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment